My Martial Arts Video Collection - Part 4: Since I came back to moderate martial arts practice in 2012, I've done many ragtag videos. I had suffered from a motorcycle accident & serious illness for more than 20 years: Hypertension, GERD, kidney stone disease, osteoarthritis, obesity, etc... I neglected MA practice for so long that I felt so sick all over & I thought that I will never be able to practice martial arts again. With GOD's grace, I decided to do something to overcome my difficulties & the videos that I recorded were results of my struggle in doing exercises to improve my ailing body. I am slightly-handicapped due to my left leg & left kidney surgeries & they partially affected my footwork & kicks. I don't train for combat anymore having turned 62 recently. I just use the remnant of my skills & weapons to exercise for better health.
This is part 4 consisting of a few video clips taken after 2012 where I used swords, nunchakus/Dos Palos, blades, & a long stick in my practice. A few stretching video clips were also included in my martial arts exercises. My purpose is to have a better health & to lose some weight, but not really for combat. I think I'm quite old at 62 for a strenuous live sparring although I can still do it a little.
Rev. Gaudencio B. Lingamen, Jr. - GM/Founder of the Dos Palos & of the Garrote Y Lanza (Philippine Integrated Martial Arts Academy/Filipino Tang Soo Do Association, Inc.), Negros Occidental, Philippines. Feb. 4, 2016.
My Martial Arts Video Collection - Part 4 camera iphone 8 plus apk | |
| 3 Likes | 3 Dislikes |
| 39 views views | 74 followers |
| Sports Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree | Upload TimePublished on 4 Feb 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét