Due to lack of tools & equipment for practice in the countryside, I made improvised trainers & striking dummies so I can continue my moderate training for better health. Aside from my previous improvised stick trainer, cantilever & suspended stick trainers, I've made a simple striking dummy with head, torso & legs for striking practice. I'm striking slowly here at first to get the "feel" of impacts & taking note of the recoils that may be injurious to my hands, head, legs, & torso. These recoils can be sometimes considered as counter-strikes of the dummy if one makes a mistake in doing the strikes. :) :) The exercise can improve one's control over the rebounding Dos Palos tip as well as precision in striking as he makes simple footwork around the dummy. The Dos Palos is much safer compared to a regular nunchaku in a striking practice like this, because the striking hand is farther from the rebounding tip. I hope this can be of help to younger nunchaku enthusiasts who can't afford expensive dummies.... ;) By: Rev. Gaudencio B. Lingamen, Jr. - GM/Founder of the DOS PALOS & of the GARROTE Y LANZA (Philippine Integrated Martial Arts Academy/Filipino Tang Soo Do Association) Negros Occidental, PHILIPPINES ( April 1, 2014)
NUNCHAKU INNOVATION: Using My Dos Palos On My Improvised Static Striking Dummy camera iphone 8 plus apk
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét