Another late upload. I could never neglect my daily exercise or else my joints will freeze & I'll feel miserable. I used a 53-inch "Sungkod" (Old Man's Walking Stick) made from a Eucalyptus tree branch & a 34-inch Hardwood Nunchaku. I can benefit from the exercise by maintaining my mobility & good health as well as enjoy my martial arts practice which I used to do as a younger man. I can't carry with me the Nunchaku, because it's an illegal weapon outside the home, but the "Sungkod" is allowed for me to carry anywhere, being a senior citizen. However, I still look younger than my age of 64, so I still pretend that I'm 45 years old. Hahaha! :
I am using a crooked stick, because it does not easily slip out of my grip & is much stronger & durable than a straight stick with homogeneous fibers. Even rattan when often used for striking on the concrete floor won't last long.
By: Rev. Gaudencio B. Lingamen, Jr. - GM/Founder of the DOS PALOS & of the GARROTE Y LANZA (Philippine Integrated Martial Arts Academy/Filipino Tang Soo Do Association), Negros Occidental, Philippines
OLD FMA MAN USES A TREE BRANCH AS WEAPON camera iphone 8 plus apk | |
| 4 Likes | 4 Dislikes |
| 39 views views | 74 followers |
| Sports | Upload TimePublished on 26 Apr 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét